Guide Plate for 1.3:1 Rockers
Required for use with 1.3:1 ratio Stamped Rockers
Stamped from high grade steel for added reliability. It has a 1.3:1 ratio increase valve lift by 30% over OEM rockers.
The steel guide plate is perfect for use with these rockers. Cheap way to build stock appearing.
NOT SOLD IN PAIRS
The Rev Rockers are intended for use in the Honda or clone GX160 and GX200 motors.The push rod guide plate is NOT needed.
- Install the Rev Rockers by placing Loctite on the rockershaft bolt. Thread the rocker shaft bolts into the cylinderhead and torque to 20 ft. lbs.
- Valve lash needs to be set with the piston at top dead center. Use a feeler gauge to set valve lash to .005”.
- With a ball peen hammer you need to clearance the valve cover. A small amount of clearance is needed for the lash adjustment nut.
- Start and run the motor for 2 to 3 minutes. Run the engine gently.
- Remove the valve cover and check lash. Repeat step 2 if the valve lash changed.
- Repeat this break in period until the valve lash consistently measures .005”.